Friday, December 4, 2009

It's snowing!!!!!!!

I'm having a ball, it's so much fun to have snow. Our's is still going hasn't stopped yet. I'm building a snowman, it's going to be the biggest one in Texas!!! Ok maybe not, but the biggest one I've ever made and only the 4th (2 in Tx.) one in my life.

Kinda looks like Jack in the Box:)


Very blurred pic I know but it gives size. It weighs a ton, I could hardly push it around when I was finished. It is the base, I'm about to go back out to do the rest of him.
Be back soon with more snow adventures. Merry Christmas
P.S. Snowman making tip: put on mittens then put rubber kitchen gloves over that and you'll bee warm and dry:)



1 comment:

  1. Is that JACK with a beany on his head?

    Har har har just kidding

    signing out marcY's BIG BROTHER ADAM

    ReplyDelete