Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Howdy Ya'll

The forecast says there is a 20% chance of SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Fri. evening. I hope I don't miss it if it does:)



Here's some snow memories










'04 the big snow(ha ha). It came on Christmas Eve. night for us, talk about story book perfect. All the neighbors were outside, throwing snowballs (including grown men, they were the worst:)or just standing watching it fall. We actually had enough snow (by rolling in all the neighbors lawns) for a snowman!


As you can see no snow remained on the ground during the day, He lasted 4 days though.


Mele Kalikimaka :),
Marci Elikapeka
P.S. Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaiian for Merry Christmas:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend! Like your pics!! I finally figured out how to follow your blog... I'm a little slow. :P Glad I finally figured it out- thanks for your comment (I just now saw it) and for coming today. I always enjoy seeing you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete