Saturday, August 15, 2009

The 2nd Beginning of the Crazy Ramblings of My Mind

Welcome to my Blog!! Well I'm back, hopefully I'll stay a little longer this time. To those of you already doing this (blogging that is), I am impressed:) I find it all very hard.

I don't know what I'm going to be doing with this blog exactly, in part I will be showing some of my photography (seems like everybody's a amateur (me) photographer these days:). The header is one of my good old Texas wildflower shots.

I'm not very good at writing, so be forewarned. Well I hope I will be able to share something worthwhile.

Oh yes, I'm going to add a picture of Brain to this, to show those who missed him last time around, He's a real cutie (no he's not my cat).

4 comments:

  1. My dear Anne (with an "e"), I'm glad you're back! Your blog looks loverly. I love the header. You did a great job. :)

    Brainy looks so sweet, unlike some cats I know *ahem* such as voo-doo. *cough*.

    Love ya much,
    ~Michelle Annette (aka: Dianna) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the invite to your blog! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua, Thanks for taking a look. ~Marci

    ReplyDelete